This job board retrieves part of its jobs from: Toronto Jobs | Emplois Montréal | IT Jobs Canada

Find jobs in New York today!

To post a job, login or create an account |  Post a Job

  Jobs in New York  

Bringing the best, highest paying job offers near you

previous arrow
next arrow
Slider

Level 3 IT Service Manager

Engage Partners, Inc.

This is a Contract position in Westbury, NY posted February 27, 2021.

Our Managed IT Service is designed to suit organizations small, medium and large, covering all aspects of our client’s IT systems. We like to think that we become our client’s IT department. The position of Level 3 IT Engineer Director is responsible for, but not limited to, the highest escalation points of issues to resolve in the IT support structure. It will be a daily responsibility to service the needs of all our clients to the best of your ability with the smallest amount of issue escalation to a higher tier as possible. You will be working with external clients making sure their machines are upkept and running as efficiently as possible. This position reports directly to the president of the company. This is a managerial role (in charge of the service department). Said individual oversees 75% of the work and goes to the specialists for the other 25% for higher level IT issues. Our clients are all over the country, but this position will require some local travel to clients around the Long Island/ NYC area (all expenses paid ). Job Requirements: 8+ years of Help Desk Experience/Network Administration experience Experience in dealing with multiple clients’ needs throughout the day Expert in Setting up and Troubleshooting all versions of Windows Server and Desktop Operating Systems. Experience in setting up and troubleshooting Cisco, Sonicwall, Watchguard, HP, etc. networking products Experienced in cloud computing Expert in MSP service/platform Knowledge of networks, this is a multiple disciplinary role  Knowledge of Office 365 Extremely Professional Demeanor Exhibit excellent customer service Customer Facing Create and manage monthly maintenance plans for clients Please have Microsoft cert (s) if applying.

AL Jobs AR Jobs CA Jobs GA Jobs KS Jobs KY Jobs LA Jobs MD Jobs MI Jobs MN Jobs MS Jobs MO Jobs NY Jobs OR Jobs TN Jobs TX Jobs UT Jobs VA Jobs WV Jobs ID Jobs